Are you a solopreneur working from home? Are you on contract and work out of a city temporarily and do not have a designated office? Are you a startup company and can not afford the overhead of a business office?
Here are the top 5 reasons you may want a Virtual Office service:
- Get a dedicated local telephone number — an identifiable local area code business number could help your business acquire local customers much easier. A local number shows up more personalized and trustworthy for local consumers compared with an unrecognizable area code.
- Get a professional live receptionist — Imagine having a professional live person answering incoming calls for your business. This speaks volumes for your business and its operation.
- Have a corporate mailing address — a zoned commercial mailing address is a key component in the business credit building process. Forlendersit helps in identifying the operation and location of a business.
- Get a specialized company facsimile number — selecting a recognizable local telephone number as your business’s facsimile line can also assist your company with local consumers when it concerns faxing.
- Get customized voice mail boxes — With numerous voice-mail boxes with individual prerecorded introductions a company can improve its interaction with consumers after company hours. http://experts.allbusiness.com/business-virtual-office/11217/#.Vc3vD3isbdk